My mornings start with a three mile walk in the clubhouse to the Walk Fit video. Good exercise. Mitch is usually out playing pickleball.
After walking, I do line dancing. We dance every day so I actually learn some of the dances. It's great fun! Mitch is still out playing pickleball.
Usually it's brunch time after the morning busyness unless a bunch of us head out for a little lunch and a good time.
Afternoons we hang out at the pool, get our running around done, or just take it easy. Sometimes I clean the house!!
After an early dinner, we're back for the evening pickleball games. We play for a couple of hours and then hit the hot tub.
Just a day in our life at Orlando.
This turtle is our neighbor. We also had a new born calf right behind the coach the other day, and the sand hill crane family is still hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment