Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Day in the Life...


Claude and Georgette invited us and Francine and Gilles for breakfast this morning. We were greeted by Chez Claude.












Besides a tasty breakfast and good conversation we found out that today is Claude's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Claude!!









This afternoon we visited friends Ray and Kathy at their home not to far from the RV park. Kathy grows the orchids and hands them out to their friends here at the park for the winter season then takes them back until next winter.











We sat on their deck and enjoyed the Florida sun and Frappe Vino (wine slush)! Yummy!!









Yesterday's blog was about the farewell dinner Gilles and Francine made and it started off with bleu cheese stuffed dates. Well, our discussion led to the fact that the dates were dried and therefore not as good as fresh ones but they couldn't find fresh ones. I remembered seeing fresh Medjool dates at BJs (which I had really wanted to buy sometime) so off we went and the appetizers were repeated for Happy Hour. I liked yesterdays, but todays were to die for--easy, tasty, try them sometime!

No comments: