Sunday, September 27, 2009

God answers prayers


I don't mean to be facetious in telling this story, I know God answers prayers, but I just had to tell this story after hearing that Tiger Woods received a check for $10,000,000 this week.

I loved putting Addy to bed this summer, partly because Sarah has done a beautiful job of making bedtimes prayers a habit. Anyway, we had gotten to the God blesses, and had done all the regular--family, friends, and then Addy says "God bless Tiger Woods". That took me by surprise, how does she even know Tiger Woods, and I had to do the silent chuckle...obviously, God heard her prayer.

The deal is this, another time we were saying prayers and got to the God blesses, and had done all the family and friends and Addy says "...and the little vaccum (not vacuum--vaccum), and the fiffer vaccum (Swiffer vacuum which she sees at least three times a day), and the biggie vac, and the shop vac, (she does have this thing about vacuum cleaners), and Gramma's biggie vac!"

Now I wonder what's in store for my vacuum cleaner!!

You've got to love those babies!!!

No comments: