
We're back "Up North" and Addy is checking out the robin's nest. What does she see?

Yup, one egg. The next day she wanted to see again and when I lifted her up she said "Two eggs!". I looked in and sure enough, two eggs. Now we are impatiently waiting for them to hatch.

We had just finished breakfast and Addy announced to all, "Addy is all done...on earth as it is in heaven!"
I loved her after breakfast garb--pajamas and her rubber boots. The mosquitoes don't bother as much and she can get her feet wet...

Yes, she still has her boots on and she's as happy as can be. When I can I'll put on the video because she in singing every song she knows!

Even Macy is enjoying the great outdoors.

I went back to the kid's house to help out with the girls for a few days and get my real baby fix. Had a great time. Addy is great fun (and funny too--even Macy thinks so)! She has the best lines. When she runs into something or falls she says, "That'll be a mark!", after lunch one day she had Sarah and me laughing and she said, "Addy tells funny jokes!". One of my favorites usually comes when there's a tear or two, after a fall, or when something doesn't go her way and she says, "It's tough being two!"

Back "Up North" Bryan and Stacy (and Harvey) spent a night so we did dinner with s'mores and pudgy pies for dessert and did a little boating and fishing to enjoy the beautiful weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment