
We hit Sevierville, TN on Sunday to join about 24 other coaches for the OnLine Campers Rally. OnLine Campers have rallied for 13 years. They have no president, no dues, anyone can come--and have fun.
Tuesay night was Talent/Talentless Night with such notables as Sonny and Cher. This is Tina Turner, aka Tom. Dorothy did him up with makeup, wig, big buzooms, panty hose, and her sandals!

Another hit were the Beach Boys. Even Mitch got into the karoke, but I can't load the video with this internet provider so you'll have to catch it later.

It was a gorgeous day, so Iris, Bob, Connie, Joe, and we took a road trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This was a pretty little waterfall.

We saw turkey, peacock, deer, and seven bears! Click on this for a better look.

Eating at the Rally hasn't been too shabby either. The first night Don and Jackie did a shrimp boil with potatoes, sausage, onions, artichokes, and fresh shrimp they brought straight from NawLins. Last night Mitch did his barbequed ribs with potato salad and baked beans. Tonight it was Christmas dinner--Ron did deep fried turkey, and there was dressing, cranberries, sweet potatoes, collard greens, beets pickles, corn casserole, and of course every night there has been a pot luck of desserts with everything else.

After dinner tonight we did celebrate Christmas. Everyone opened a present and then we rolled the dice--get doubles and you can enchange presents. I ended up with a bracelet and key chain that Susan had made. Brenda and I battled back and forth and she ended up with the sugar and creamer I started off with. I will let her come over and touch my bracelet whenever she wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment