Faye and Marie, I'm thinking about you as we do our water aerobics Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The interesting twist is that out of the ten gals that come only two or three speak limited English so we do a lot of "show and tell"!
Guess who showed up in our neck of the woods? Or at least close enough for us to get together for dinner and a game of Catch Phrase--which had us laughing so hard. Pat and John are good friends we met last winter in Orlando, and have run into them numerous times on our travels ever since. Pat gave me one of her terrariums after I commented that she and John were lucky because real plants are great air filters and are healthy for you and I didn't have any anymore. Now I have a daily reminder of Pat and John.
No comments:
Post a Comment