
I got to spend the week watching Addy during the day. It was a busy week!

Monday night is swimming lessons, and Addy loves them. She paddles and splashes, and even jumps off the edge of the mat in the "Jack be nimble, Jack be quick" game.

Addy loves meal time. She is a great eater--of just about anything. She ate spinach, asparagus, loved the cauliflower, downed the turkey and chicken, ate the mac and cheese until she saw the cherries, and would probably eat a meal of fruit if we'd let her.

Addy is a busy little girl. She is almost walking and loves to "deliver mail" with her little mail cart. We played a lot.


We went to the swimming pool one day and Addy loved it. The water was warm, there were a lot of kids to watch, and we had a little picnic snack!

"I had a great time with Grama, but when Grampa came to pick her up, I got to play with him. He also read me a lot of my books!"
No comments:
Post a Comment