Friday, April 4, 2008

The best toy yet!

We have a basket of toys for little girls and boys! But given the toys or "stuff", Brayden usually chooses stuff. He loves turning on all the lights, the under counter rope lights especially (then he lays down on the floor to look and see if they are on), and the fans (they make noise when the vent opens and the fan comes on). Of course, when everything is on, he leaves to find something else to do. He loves throwing garbage away for us, and when he opens the cabinet door he says "B-U!" It wasn't until the last day that he got into the pots and pans drawer. I hope you can open the movie because to hear him laugh is the best there is!

1 comment:

Marie and Keith said...

This was the BEST...I laughed just watching it...and you know how I love to hear babies laugh:)
Thanks...you're the best!!!M