Washing the motorhome is a big job and we don't do it very often. Even the roof gets a cleaning.
We spend a lot more time playing. Isn't that what retirement is all about. Helen and Faye did the leading of our water aerobics class, and Marie and I were great followers. The pool water is an easy 84 degrees and at 9:30 am there is no one around to bother us.
We also play Pickle Ball, a ball and paddle sport for teams of two played on a small sized tennis court. It's kind of an easy version of tennis, but we can work up a sweat. We play with a whiffle ball and paddles bigger but similar to a ping pong paddle. It's a lot of fun!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment