We never did get a sunny day, but the temp got up to 83 degrees. Oh well. TT Medina Lake is situated in the Texas Hill Country and I'm sure it is beautiful, especially in some other season. The park, however, is really nice and we parked in an alcove of juniper trees. Further down the road the park borders Medina Lake. Even though I didn't get our front yard, the first picture is someone's front yard. There must be 100 deer roaming the campground. (Sorry Shayne and Bryan, they are far to small for hunting fare!)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
TT Medina Lake, Texas
We never did get a sunny day, but the temp got up to 83 degrees. Oh well. TT Medina Lake is situated in the Texas Hill Country and I'm sure it is beautiful, especially in some other season. The park, however, is really nice and we parked in an alcove of juniper trees. Further down the road the park borders Medina Lake. Even though I didn't get our front yard, the first picture is someone's front yard. There must be 100 deer roaming the campground. (Sorry Shayne and Bryan, they are far to small for hunting fare!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment